Hide negative content from prying eyes:
- News and media articles
- Images or videos
- Blog postings
- Competitor attacks
- Regulatory or legal briefs
- Press releases
Ask us how you can improve your search results:
Schedule a Free Consultation
What kind of impression do your search results make?
Online reputation statistics you should know:
OVER 80% of reputation damage risks come from a mismatch between the buzz and the reality.
92% of users do not go past Page 1 for any given search.
- Moz Research
78% of U.S. adults believe it is very important to look up info about people and/or businesses online before deciding to interact or do business with them.
- Harris Interactive
How it works
ReputationDefender® improves your reputation by pushing down negative or misleading search results to pages where virtually no one will ever see them.
Your positive, truthful content pushed to the top of the search results
Strategic publication of new materials to push down negative results
Engagements tailored to the specifics of your situation
The ReputationDefender® process:
- We go over your goals and objectives together, developing an engagement strategy specific to your situation
- Our editorial team begins creating positive, truthful content about you
- You review all content we create and give the go-ahead for publication
- We strategically publish these new materials online and optimize them for maximum impact
- This ecosystem of positive content pushes up the search results you like
- Negative search results get demoted to lower positions where they’re less visible
Custom solutions for delicate situations
If you are facing especially difficult reputation issues, a standard ReputationDefender® engagement may not be enough. That’s why we also offer custom solutions with a higher level of personalized attention and the technological support of our elite R&D team.