Hide negative content from prying eyes:
- News and media articles
- Images or videos
- Blog postings
- Competitor attacks
- Regulatory or legal briefs
- Press releases
Schedule a Consultation
What kind of impression do your search results make?
Online reputation statistics you should know:
OVER 80% of reputation damage risks come from a mismatch between the buzz and the reality.
89% of users do not go past Page 1 for any given search.
78% of U.S. adults believe it is very important to look up info about people and/or businesses online before deciding to interact or do business with them.
- Harris Interactive
ReputationDefender®: proven, effective solutions that work across many industries
The ReputationDefender® process:
- We go over your goals and objectives together, developing an engagement strategy specific to your situation
- Our editorial team begins creating positive, truthful content about you
- You review all content we create and give the go-ahead for publication
- We strategically publish these new materials online and optimize them for maximum impact
- This ecosystem of positive content pushes up the search results you like
- Negative search results get demoted to lower positions where they’re less visible
Custom solutions for delicate situations
If you are facing especially difficult reputation issues, a standard ReputationDefender® engagement may not be enough. That’s why we also offer custom, boutique solutions with a higher level of personalized attention and the technological support of our elite R&D team.