The Internet affects every aspect of our lives
People are searching for us online, but most of us have no control over what they find. ReputationDefender changes that, putting you in the driver’s seat.
Project the right image
Put your best foot forward by controlling what kinds of information, images, and videos appear when people search for your name online.
Bury negative or misleading search results
Banish old news, irrelevant information, defamatory attacks, or misleading gossip from your search results.
Remove sensitive personal information
Prevent people-search sites from selling you and your family’s personal information to scammers and hackers.
A great online reputation starts with great search results
What shows up in the first page of the search results can make or break your career or your personal life
92% of users do not go past Page 1 for any given search.
– Moz Research
78% of U.S. adults believe it is very important to look up info about people and/or businesses online before deciding to interact or do business with them.
– The Harris Poll
How we fix your search results
1. Develop an engagement strategy specific to your situation
2. Create positive content about you, which you review and approve
3. Publish that content online strategically, to influence search results
4. Optimize your content to promote the good and suppress the bad
5. Strengthen your search results to withstand any future threats
Protect your family’s privacy
People-search sites use government records and online databases to create detailed profiles of virtually every American.
They then sell this sensitive information online, where it can end up in the hands of hackers, identity thieves, and stalkers.
The IRS estimates identity theft leads to $21 billion in fraudulent refunds per year.
300+ vulnerabilities per person
A typical ReputationDefender privacy audit uncovers over 300 elements of personal information per person scattered across the publicly accessible Internet.
How we protect your digital privacy
1. Scan the deep web to find all records of your personal information
2. Request opt-outs wherever we find your information
3. Monitor for compliance to make sure your data doesn’t get re-added
4. Provide reporting on the status of your privacy and any outstanding vulnerabilities
What ReputationDefender clients say
“ReputationDefender took the time needed to understand my situation and I sensed they really cared about solving my online reputation problems.”
– Jerry C.
“I was absolutely surprised, astonished, and thankful… I believe in them so strongly that I recommend them to all my professional friends.”
– Dr. Tim, physician
Tools and resources to protect yourself
Curious to learn more about online reputation or digital privacy?