Legal Terms Governing the Purchase of Products and Services
- ReputationDefender® Standard Terms of Service
- Executive Privacy / Personal Privacy Standard Terms of Service
- ReputationGrower Standard Terms of Service
- Standard Service Agreement For ReputationDefender for Local/Small Businesses
- ReputationDefender® Local Standard HIPAA Business Associate Agreement Terms and Conditions
ReputationDefender LLC Trademarks and Copyrights
- All content on our website is copyrighted and owned by ReputationDefender LLC or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees. You may not copy or use any part of our site without express written permission.
- All of the software products and services and supporting product materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, used, modified, or reversed engineered without express written permission.
- Our registered trademarks, which include the names MyPrivacy®, ReputationDefender®, Defender®, PaperKarma® may not be used in any way or for any purpose without our express written permission. Other ReputationDefender LLC trademarks include PrivacyPro, ReputationPro, ExecutivePrivacy and ExecutivePrivacy Pro.
Features and services within ReputationDefender products and services may be the subject matter of pending and issued patents owned by or licensed to ReputationDefender LLC. For more information, please see our Patents page. Email inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Security and Privacy
We take seriously our responsibility to keep secure the information that our customers entrust to us, whether that is our customers’ personally identifiable information or information provided to us by our customers about their own customers, clients and patients. To protect this confidential information, we use industry standard safeguards to protect confidential information stored on our systems.
For more information, see: