Businesses with more positive reviews rank higher in online search results and mobile map searches
“Visited by Friends” and other social media business recommendations are exploding in popularity
Smartphone searches prioritize businesses physically near the user, as validated by local business listings
Online voice of the customer
Consumers proactively approached for feedback by businesses are much more likely to recommend them
What local customers say online affects your bottom line
78% of location-based mobile searches about a business turn into a purchase
82% of consumers rely on social media referrals when choosing a business
72% of mobile searchers choose a business within five miles from their search
Win over potential customers
Increase your star rating across all the top sites
- Monitor your reviews across the most important third-party review sites, including over one hundred industry-specific sites
- Receive alerts for new online reviews and respond directly from the platform
- Easily send “please review us” requests to loyal customers, via email, text message, or an iOS/Android kiosk
Gain new customers through social media recommendations
- Manage all of your social media accounts together
- Respond to individual customer comments or post to all platforms at once
- Set up content publishing schedules to send out updates regularly
Boost your online visibility in mobile map searches
- Create a “single source of truth” about your business’s physical location
- Claim pre-existing business profiles and auto-update their information
- Instantly publish your business info across hundreds of influential listings sites
See what customers think while preventing negative reviews
- Send your customers surveys based on pre-built templates or custom questionnaires
- Create survey request campaigns to be sent automatically following a sale or other event
- Prevent negative reviews by giving customers a way to have their issues heard
Want to learn more about ReputationDefender® Local?
Schedule a consultation today!
One of our experienced reputation management consultants will be happy to show you the ins and outs of the platform and how ReputationDefender® Local applies to your business.
|Enterprise-grade platform, powered by Reputation.com||√||√|
|iOS & Android apps||√||√|
|Reporting & analytics||√||√|
|Virtually all major review sites||√||√|
|Over 100 industry-specific review sites||√||√|
|Respond to reviews||√||√|
|Hundreds of top listings sites||√|
|Auto-update across all sites||√|
|Claim existing listings||√|
|Nightly accuracy audit||√|
|Automatic listings correction||√|
|Wide range of major social sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)||√|
|Monitor social activity||√|
|Respond to posts||√|
|Schedule social posts||√|
|Industry-specific content library||√|
|Create custom surveys||√|
|Survey request emails||√|
|Respond to individual surveys||√|
Not at all! We offer both desktop and mobile versions of the platform. You can access all the features through the iOS and Android apps. You can also use our kiosk app on a tablet device to request reviews from customers on site.
Our platform draws from over one hundred review sites, including top destinations like Google and Facebook as well as dozens of industry-specific sites. If you’ve got a request for a specific site, let us know—chances are we already support it!
Use our platform to send review requests to your customers. We provide some battle-tested templates you can use, or you can write your own. Research shows that—when asked—most people end up writing positive reviews. So simply send out the requests and your customers will do the rest!
No. However, even better than deleting negative reviews is burying them with a flood of positive ones. If you have 50 five-star reviews and 3 one-star reviews, most people will ignore the bad ones. For more tips, check out our article on how to handle negative reviews.
It depends on your industry, but it’s a good idea to post something once a day at the least. The platform comes with a library of industry-specific content, mined on a daily basis. You can include these materials in your posts with just a few seconds a day.
Business listings (sometimes called citation sites) are places where businesses record basic information about their physical location: name, address, phone number, industry, etcetera. The more listings you have, and the more consistent they are with each other, the more likely search engines are to show you in the results for “near me” or location-specific searches.
When you give customers a chance to vent their frustrations through a survey, they’re less likely to post a negative review online. In addition, the insights you gain from your surveys will help you to improve your business and make customers happier.