We're here for you during COVID-19
Our distributed team and remote working technologies allow us to remain fully operational during this challenging time. Rest assured that ReputationDefender continues to work at full capacity to meet your online reputation and digital privacy needs.
About this guide
Companies and individuals are googling you or your business to make decisions about things like whether to hire you, purchase from you, approve your insurance claim, give you a loan—or even go on a date with you.
To ensure your search results are making the best
possible first impression, follow the suggestions in
Topics covered include:
- Determining your search results type
- Creating your own website
- Filling out social media profiles
- Making yourself searchable online
- Getting your business verified on Google My Business
- Claiming business listings
- Creating a personal brand
- Connecting with experts and followers on social media
- Effective strategies for blogging and LinkedIn articles
- Engaging in industry-specific forums
A great online reputation starts with great search results
What shows up in the first page of the search results can make or break your career or your personal life
92% of users do not go past Page 1 for any given search.
– Moz Research
78% of U.S. adults believe it is very important to look up info about people and/or businesses online before deciding to interact or do business with them.
– Harris Interactive
Tools and resources to protect yourself
Curious to learn more about online reputation or digital privacy?
Check out our series of informative self-help guides and primers.
What is online reputation management?
The definitive guide to online reputation management
Online privacy tips